Monday, January 6, 2014

LUSH: Sweetie Pie

This is the only LUSH product I really do not care for and I own two pots. I bought myself a gift pack last year and there was one in the Sweet Christmas package I received for Xmas.

The product itself is kind of awkward in my opinion. Although I know some other girls that are fans. It's basically a weird jell-o like soap that's filled with glitter. It smells like cherry cough medicine which I think if my real problem with this product. It's a very potent smell.

The Good To Know on the jar says "Invented for LUSH's 10th birthday because all the best parties have jelly. Reminds me of Weekend at Bernie's 2 where they say, "There's always room for jell-o".

This particular LUSH product was made by Luis B1. It's not you Luis, it's me. I'm not a fan.


I give this product a 5 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment